
Don't know whether we will make a stop at the local Taco Cabana or not, but we will be getting up early and driving to our favorite scrapbook retreat in Kerrville next weekend! Nothing is more fun than spending 2 1/2 days with your friends - scrapbooking! We will arrive on Friday AM around 9 and not stop until Sunday around 2PM (3 if we are on a roll...) Thank goodness we can stay in our PJ's most of the time and they bring snacks to the scrapbooking room - so we don't have to leave at all if we don't want to!
My project is getting my pictures printed and ready to go before the 15th. If only I could figure out how LeAnn travels so lightly. My van will be completed loaded and I'll still forget and leave something I want at home! At least I have a week to prepare!
Kerrville.... here we come....
No comments:
Post a Comment