Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wow - where did October go...

Best concert ever... Carrie Underwood

Heard about her coming about a week before the concert. David and I both looked at each other and said - "no way". When we got home I immediately went to the computer and started searching for tickets. Much to my surprise, we found some awesome tickets and I hit the purchase button before we had a change of heart.

Boy am I glad I did! The seats were awesome! Felt like we could almost touch her! And she was awesome! Did I say that already? Well, she was - it was worth every penny and we'd do it again in a heartbeat!

One of the best parts was when she loaded up in the Carrie pickup truck and rode it above us!




She's such a great performer and so down to earth. We voted for her on American Idol and I can honestly say she is the best ever! If you ever get the chance to see her - do it!













No comments: