Friday, September 10, 2010

BLOG Melt Down

Have you missed me? I have had "blog meltdown". On several occasions I have tried to post to my blog and have not been able to find the little button to click that says "Post". I knew it was something stupid that I was doing, but couldn't figure it out. So, I gave up. Time and time again. Finally, today, I gave up and called Stephanie - the Blog Queen. I told her about my little situation - totally explaining to her that I was not trying to avoid the blog, just was so frustrated about not being able to do it with ease like before -I knew she thought I was making all kinds of excuses for my "non-blogging". In her sweet little voice, she asked me what I was doing and told me to log on to the blogger.com site. She and I were looking at the same thing - only not. It wasn't the same! After more frustration, she told me to print the page (what I was looking at) and email it to her. I did.

Of course it was an easy fix - for her! You see, I had changed my email address a while back and had been logging on to my blog with my new address. The blog is under my old address - therefore it does not recognize me! Ugh! Only someone from the younger generation would know this at a glance! I spent hours trying to figure out why I couldn't post and all it took was one look from Steph to see what the problem was.

Thank you Steph for helping me out. Maybe now I will continue my blogging journey - keeping everyone updated on our family and activities... or maybe not - I'm already tired of just thinking about doing all that!

Thank goodness it's Friday!