7/1 - Yipee, it's time to start celebrating! Start packing for our trip to Houston.
7/2 - Got my hair cut and a pedicure - to celebrate my birthday. David gave me my Wii
7/3 - Left with Steph and the kids to my brother's "Hampton Resort" in Houston.
7/4 - David joined us for the July 4th parade (did I mention it's all about my birthday?)
7/5 - 7/7 - Houston vacation
7/8 - Happy Birthday to Me! All day long - enjoyed Ice Cream with Mom and my family
7/9 - 7/11 - Amarillo for the weekend with my hubby and continued to celebrate my birthday
7/12 - Great card from the staff at work - celebrating my birthday...
7/16 - Lunch with the M&M's to celebrate my birthday - those $10 Gift Cards are awesome!
7/17 - Scrapbooking at the Scrapbook Store - LeAnn brought brownies wth candles on top
7/21 - Carolyn took me to lunch for my birthday!
7/29 - We had breakfast tacos this morning to celebrate the July birthdays!
Tomorrow is the 30th and I guess the birthday celebration is over. I do believe this is the longest I have been able to drag it out... but it has been fun.
I have started making my list of "60 Things to Do before Next Year". Somehow I think this will help me think I'm celebrating all year long... I'll keep you posted as I begin to mark things off the list.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment