Mom's will be 87 years young this week! She keeps asking me how old she is... and when I tell her, she says "that's not so bad, I thought I was 90!" We are planning a short trip to Houston to see my brother to celebrate and she is really looking forward to that. My oldest brother, Bob and his wife Mary were in town this past weekend and we were able to spend some time with them as well. It's nice that mom is getting to see all her kids...
Next week I will be celebrating my one year anniversary at CAM. It's been a great year. I love my job! And I love the people I work with and look forward to coming in everyday. It's such a blessing -
Both Madi and Jason have birthdays this month.
Yes, it's a busy month, but it is full of celebrations - that's what I call fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment