
It's birthday month! To start off the week-long celebration, Bob & Mary came down from Amarillo. Mary's brother was also celebrating his birthday earlier in the week, so we took advantage of them being here and started mom's celebration early.

Mom & I drove to Houston for her birthday. Here's a shot of me and Abby enjoying our time at the spa. Mom & Lauren were getting pedicures across from us.

Cameryn, Abby, Mother, Berkeley, Bethany and Lauren gathered around the kitchen at John & Alene's.
What a cake! It was very yummy - and looked great, too!

Brady and Cameryn helped GiGi blow out the candles! Happy 87th Mom! I honestly don't know who enjoyed it more - the kids blowing out the candles or mom watching!
2 comments:
Ugh, JEALOUS!!!! But I'm glad you had a good time. :)
Looks like lots of fun! First photo made me laugh, was someone sitting on floor to take that pic? ;-)
Post a Comment