Lady Antebellum was awesome! We couldn't have picked a better show to see.
One show was not enough for me! My girlfriends - Linda, Cindy, Carolyn, and Colleen decided we should go see Third Day! They were playing on Wednesday night and Colleen was able to get her hands on some REALLY good tickets. We met after I got off work and headed to the rodeo grounds.
We got there early enough to do some shopping. Colleen and Carolyn are looking at hats. Finding a good place to eat on the grounds is not all that easy. We finally ended up at a BBQ place where Carolyn and I ate some "not so great" BBQ.
The concert was really good. Lots of folks left before the concert, but those who stayed got a great show. Third Day has been around for awhile, but they still do an awesome Christian concert.
Being with the girls was a great idea. We decided that we should do this every year! The best part was getting there early enough to shop around and be together! We definitely need more "girl time". Thanks to our hubby's for letting us enjoy this night out. We love you!


3 comments:
How fun! Hope you save your boots and spurs for next year!
I loved it. I got to see Lady A last year and they are good too.
So jealous!! No rodeo for us at all this year. :( And you went twice!! Not fair. Not fair at all.
Post a Comment