Thanks to my wonderful friend Carolyn, I'm cooking. Since I got this wonderful cookware for Christmas, I felt like I really needed to put it to good use. I check out Carolyn's blog - www.carolyncooks.com and find the best recipes that are sooo good and easy to make.

That's my mom's feet and my feet on Christmas morning showing off my cookware!

Last night I made this awesome Creamy Crunchy Chicken dish - David loved it and it was so quick and easy. Tonight I'm looking for something to make with the hamburger I have already fried up and put in the freezer.
Don't know what I'd do without your recipes Carolyn - keep them coming, because I am just getting started!
1 comment:
I KNEW YOU COULD COOK!!! You just needed some encouragement, and since you talked me into this cooking blog thingy, YOU BETTER COOK, SISTER!! Keep on cooking!
Love ya!
Post a Comment