Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who's the Cook in this House?

Okay - I'm really impressed - my Stephanie is cooking! Regularly! What's up with that? I thought I taught her better - eating out is your friend! Let your husband cook on the grill and do his "manly thing!" Ugh. You are really making me look bad...

But man - those recipes she has been shelling out are great!!! It's amazing - not that she can cook - but that she tries all these good recipes and her family loves it! I'm so proud of you, Steph! Keep it up and your dad may start getting some good food since I think I should try some of your recipes.

Yummy - pumpkin bread with chocolate chips. I'll have to try that one for sure this weekend... and if you are reading this - just click on Steph's blog (side bar - Live, Laugh, Love) and you'll see what she is talking about!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

LOL... yeah, the pumpkin bread is the bomb-diggity!!

Making more this weekend :)