Monday, September 21, 2009

How to Give Your Parents a Heart Attack...

There we were enjoying a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants... then BAM! I get a text from my daughter...

"I need Dr. Finnie's address - STAT!!"

What? What's happened? Why does she need her doctor's address? It's 6:48PM and there would be no one at his office.. she should just go to ER! Which one will she go to? What's happened? Are the grandkids okay - no that's not their doctor. Why does she need the address???

We search the internet (while sitting at the restuarant and letting our food get cold). Okay - we have it.. I text back.

No response.

Oh, yeah... they are at the Policy Academy orientation... I guess she just needed the info for the forms...

What a way to enjoy a nice leisure dinner....

Thanks, Stephanie -

If only you knew the things that make our hearts pound...



2 comments:

KK said...

Oops!

THE Stephanie said...

Sorry Momma! But there were cops, with guns, and handcuffs!! I was frazzled!!

Won't happen again... :)