
If you are wondering why you can't ever catch mom in her apartment at Sterling House, it's because she is always out and about helping others who can't do things for themselves. This is where I found Mother today when I went to pick her up for church. She was helping Welma get to the dining room for the evening meal. This little woman is cantankerous at times, but mom seems to have a compassionate heart for her and is always helping her find the way to where she needs to go. More than once I have found mom in her room, speaking softly to her until the nurses can come to help her out. Mother seems to have a heart of gold when it comes to helping others.
This is how I want to be. Full of compassion and love for others. Thank you mom, for setting this example. You are blessed among all women - you are the Proverbs 31 woman.
I love you!
3 comments:
You are definitely following her example. What a blessing you both are.
You are just like your mother....
Brought tears to my eyes. She is absolutely the best grandmother!! What a blessing.
Post a Comment