"How about putting up the shed?" asks David... "Why not?" I reply. We can have this job done in a couple of hours...
It couldn't take that long for us to "snap" it together. The pieces are big... and we already had the foundation put down. And we'll never get our cars in the garage if we don't go ahead and do it.
Okay - snap, snap, snap. That's wasn't so bad...
Look at me - I'm the tool time girl! Watch out - I'm a master at using the drill...
Look at me - I'm the tool time girl! Watch out - I'm a master at using the drill...
Ahhh, 7 hours later, we are exhausted but very proud of our finished product!

BEWARE - LOOKS ARE DECEIVING...don't take on the challenge unless you have lots of time... can someone point us to the showers.... we are dirty & tired!

BEWARE - LOOKS ARE DECEIVING...don't take on the challenge unless you have lots of time... can someone point us to the showers.... we are dirty & tired!

2 comments:
I'm very impressed!
I bet you're tired. It was a long week for both of you!!
Love you!!
Post a Comment