
I started my new job last Monday. Talk about a God Moment. He knew exactly what He was doing when he allowed me to be laid off on January 2. And He knew exactly what He was doing when I interviewed for the Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for CAM. He knew where I needed to be and He knew how I was going to get there. Wow.
CAM is a ministry that helps the employed poor and homeless in San Antonio. We offer food, clothing and assistance to those in need. We see hundreds of people every week. We offer hope to the hopeless.
Now that's what I call ministry - being the hands and feet of Christ everyday.
Just think about what you have and take for granted. It's mind boggling. We don't think of our abundance until we are in contact with those who have nothing. The staff at CAM work hard to make the necessities available to those in need, but we need your help. If you are are not working a full time job and have some time on your hands, we need volunteers. If you have extra cash or have clothing and food you would like to donate, we can use that as well.
Check out the link to our website and see what we are all about. You never know - God may be calling YOU to be a part of this ministry.
http://www.christianassistanceministry.org/
I'm impressed with my first week on the job. God knew what He was doing and I'm glad I followed his lead...

2 comments:
I am so happy for you and your life has perfect timing!
Very true.
And I see you added some pics... what happened to the one of you and dad? I think I edited (cropped) it. Do I need to send it to you?
Love you!
Steph
Post a Comment