Sunday, November 9, 2008

Corn Pizza???

Okay - you really can't say anything until you have tried it! Jason and Allison went to Chicago to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary and Allison's birthday. Austin went to his dad's and David and I got the girls - Madi & Greta (their foreign exchange student from Germany). Having 2 teenage girls in the house was a hoot! When Greta wasn't talking, and Madi not sleeping, we actually enjoyed their company.



Saturday night I decided it would be fun to do home made pizza. So off to HEB we went with the task of getting what EVERYONE wanted on their pizza. Of course David and I did the traditional sausage, pepperoni and green peppers. Madi wanted cheese - and Greta - well that's where the corn comes in... she wanted pepperoni, cheese and corn. Yes, yellow, whole kernel corn. She says everyone in Germany puts corn on their pizza. So we bought a can of corn.


Like I said - you really can't knock it until you have tried it. Of course, Madi or David wouldn't even think about trying it... but me - well, I'll try most anything...

My opinion? Well, I wouldn't order it for myself, but it was edible and not too bad - just hard to imagine corn as a pizza topping!

2 comments:

KK said...

Love the Christmas background!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

LOOOVE the Christmas look!

Your pictures are so adorable too!

I am a corn lover but never thought about putting it on pizza...hmmm...may have to try it someday!

Making homemade pizza's is fun!