Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

Okay - I'm waiting. My daughter has agreed to create me a NEW background for my blog site - a Christmas one! I'm so excited. I guess you can figure it out that WE LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I'm so excited. This is almost as good as shopping for gifts... OPEN, OPEN, OPEN... I can see myself standing outside the store with my nose to the glass...

If only it would get cooler outside... I've pulled out my sweaters and long pants - beaded sweatshirts and red and green accessories. I just can't wait...

The next thing on the list is to draw names - then I can actually begin the fun. So, family - when it that going to happen??? Will we ever get together and do the annual draw??? Give me a time and a date - and I'll be there... with bells on!

HO HO HO... it's beginning to feel alot like Christmas...

2 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Sheesh... no pressure!!

KK said...

I know, I love Christmas!