Friday, September 5, 2008

MOVING...

Glory hallelujah! We finally found a great house! After several months of looking and trying to find the right place to buy, we came across this jewel! Yes, it's as great as it looks. Small yard (sorta), very nicely kept. Great floor plan and little nooks and crown molding everywhere! And a neighborhood pool just up the street - that is a real plus for the grandkids!

Mark your calendar - our closing date is set for October 15. Any and all help packing up and moving is welcome! Stanton - start collecting boxes!

More details to follow - just know I am one HAPPY MAMA!

6 comments:

KK said...

So happy for you and so sad for me!

Mary Ferguson said...

Congratualations!! I know you will love it!! Wish I was closer so we could take a tour!
Love,
Mary

Melissa DeSantis said...

Congrats! I'm looking too, I hope I can find something nice that I like and fits all my needs. I'm picky. :)

THE Stephanie said...

It's gorgeous, Mom! I'm so happy for you guys!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

What a cute house...I know you will have fun decorating it and making it home.

I missed you at our Seminar meeting last week...hope to see you soon!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Do we get happy Jo Ann back now?! :-)