Casey started his birthday celebration when Jennifer (Mom's home health care aid) took them to Jim's for lunch today to celebrate. Casey got very excited talking about the birthday lunch he had and how nice it was when all the employees came over and sang happy birthday to him. They even brought him a complimentary dessert!
David and I took supper over to celebrate Casey's birthday. I made strawberry shortcake for dessert. Here is Casey with his birthday balloon that's as big as he is! When you touch it, it plays the chicken dance! He got a real kick out of it! We sat it beside his chair so anytime he got up, he hit it and it started singing!
Mom and Casey with his "singing balloon". Looks pretty good for 91!

1 comment:
Looks like great fun so I leave it to you to plan MY 91st bd party, okay?
Post a Comment