
You know how you can go to a movie and come away wanting to rehash all the "stuff" you just saw? That's how I feel about this book. It is awesome. I can't begin to tell you how it can change your life. It simply takes God out of the box we all put Him in and makes Him personal. I have suggested this book to several people and most of them have bought it and read it. Now all I need is a small group of people to get together and talk about it! If you have read it and would like to chat about it - let me know. The party person in me would like to plan a time to just get together and talk about it! If you like to read, you must get this book!
Barnes & Nobles - here we come! Enjoy! It will change your life... for the better!
11 comments:
This is such an amazing book. You laugh, you get angery, you cry, you are inspired. This books gets you to look at your walk with God, Jesus...the Holy Spirit......prety amazing. You get to some emotions that you have pushed way down not wanting to deal with but WOW do you feel at Peace once you do. Read the Book, feel Gods love and Enjoy!!!!
THIS is how you blog mom!! You make me proud :)
dude!!! I sooo just bought this book.....what are the odds....well they are pretty good, because EVERY where i go, this book gets brought up.....i had to put the book down at the place where he has to identify her lil red dress....i KNOW i must move ahead....but its difficult for mommies....right???
So, im with ya, i have heard nothin but great reviews, we just have to get to read it, then we can have our own lil coffee book club??!!
And i agree with Steph, this is a great post !!!
I'll read it this next week, if I can remember to go get it, and we can get together! Good excuse.
Love the blog design by "the girls." I'm having fun keeping up with their lives, so now I can hear 'bout y'all.
Love ya!
I read the book sometime back on recommendation from a friend. It's a great book and one I think I will read again.
Great job on your blog. I enjoy keeping up with you and your family.
Took your recommendation and bought it yesterday. I love it so far!!
JoAnn
I love your updated blog!
Stephanie and Stacy do such fun beautiful work...Did you Check mine out?
I finally wrote my first couple of blogs.
The book idea is great...I do not know that I can fit that book reading in my schedule right now but may join in on other book adventures later.
Lets work on Martha and the team and see if we can get them to blog with us!
I miss seeing you so often but I am so happy for you and your new job!!
Lets do lunch again soon!
Love,
Vern
O MY, this book is amazing, i love it...i cant wait to get to the end, but when i do, ill miss it.....lets make sure and get together and talk about it, maybe with Mama key....and if we can only get steph to read!!!
first HAppy Birthday!!! now, the book, oh my gosh, its amazing and totally changed how i see things! we must get together and chat about it!
I will have to visit with you about it soon. A friend just recommended it, but didn't describe it as well as you. We'll have to get together once I read it! - Erika (the girl next door to Creative Link)
Too funny - my mom just recommended the book to me (with cautions because I get undone when kids get hurt in books and movies) but she was just raving about it... I guess I'll be stopping at the library on the way home.
Post a Comment