Monday, June 30, 2008

Applebee's

Last weekend while David and I were driving the grandkids home - after our weekly Sunday night time together - we passed Applebee's.

Now, this is not one of our favorite places, but you would have thought we passed DisneyWorld! Taylor, in his AWE voice, let out a sigh and said, "someday I am going to Applebee's." What? Or should I say Why? I asked him why he wanted to go to Applebee's and he said something about his teacher telling him about it.

I asked "What would you like to get at Applebee's?" Expecting his answer to be a variety of yummy foods, he simply answered with "Oh, I don't know - I don't even know what they have."

Amazing - just the thought of going there was enough for him! I think I'll make it a date to take him there for his birthday... it might be his favorite present! Applebee's - expect us for Taylor's birthday!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

Yeah, the funny thing about this is that on Sunday he said the SAME thing when we were driving home!! So silly...