Here is a recap of my celebration this year:
- A special friend, Mary Catherine, gave me the cutest purse on the planet!
- David and I left for Tapatio Springs on July 4
- The fireworks were JUST for me! And they were great
- We shopped in Boerne & Fredericksburg
- We saw the best Musical Performance at Rockbox Theater in Fredericksburg
- I celebrated my actual birthay by having lunch with my bestest friends at Rome's Pizza and received a beautiful plant and wonderful cards - thanks Carolyn, Tracy, Stanton, and Colleen
- I received a beautiful orchid from my family and was surprised with it on my desk when I returned from lunch - thanks to DJSJAMATAAD
- We went to Bible Study and had a good time with our lifegroup and had watermelon (my piece with the birthday candle!) and brownies! Presents included wonderful perfume and a really cool book to read. Thanks Bonnie & Clay, Pat & Jim
- On the 9th my family met for supper at Willie's. I got a fabulous dish of ice cream a promise of a pedicure with my daughter and wonderful cards - as usual.
- On Wednesday I met my friends from CBC and had lunch with them - Sally, Donna & Judy. Thanks for the lunch Donna & Judy, and the bracelet from Sally.
- Finally on Saturday at my monthly scrapbooking crop I got the cutest thermos lunch bag from my good friend Tracy and a gift card to spend at Target! Plus we had great chicken salad provided by Marty and just enjoyed the whole time with each other. Thanks for being there to celebrate with me, Tracy, Marty, Iris, Nancy, Terri, Allison and Lisa.
- Then there were all the wonderful cards I received! Thanks to everyone who helped make this one of the best years ever...
It's Sunday and I think my birthday celebration is over... but let me tell you I enjoyed every minute of it. I guess I just don't care how old I am - as long and I can spend the time with family and friends. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
P.S. Some of my friends (the M&Ms) are going to Boerne with me for the weekend. I wonderful if it would be possible to continue this celebration... I'll let you know how that turns out!

4 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to be spoiled rotten? Happy BD a lil late! Thanks for the fun recap.
Oh mom, I have complete faith in you that you can drag this our one more weekend!!
You go girl! You deserve it!
happy belated!!!
Post a Comment