Wednesday morning I arrived at my office and found a very droopy plant! Panic stuck in as I started seaching for answers as to why my beautiful plant had suddenly begun to look like I was not caring for it!
Water - it needed water. That was the consenses. So, I watered it and lo and behold it perked right up! Ahhh, water was the answer. That was Wednesday.
Thursday things looked pretty good. My plant was the talk of the office. Then came Friday. Discussion started about what to do over the weekend. The plant would need light - I had no windows. And what if the office got hot??? I moved the plant to Tracy's office where it would get plently of light - and I made sure it was watered before I left for the weekend.
Then came Monday...
It was horrible. I faced the plant that looked like it had already died once and was trying to die again. We searched the internet trying to find a way to revive it. After a lot of talk and debate we decided it was the heat of the office. Evidently they turn off the air on Friday PM and don't turn the air on until sometime early Monday AM. My plant was the victim of a heat wave.
Melisa tells me it will come around. I have my doubts. I brought it home and clipped all the dead flowers off. I watered it and put it in the sunlight. Now I have to wait. This could take a while...

2 comments:
Awe... poor plant. I don't know what to tell you. I would have killed it long before you. I think you did good, mom!
Yes, I'm sure I would have killed just as quickly as you did, if not sooner. I'm terrible with plants. Good thing you have photos of what it used to look like. ;-)
Post a Comment