Okay - I lied. I'm not a blogger - or at least not the blogger I wanted to be! My daughter is so good at this, it just makes me tired to think about updating and adding photos and making my blog something that might interest anyone! But, I was so inspired at a recent event I attended at our new home church - Community Bible Church - that I told Stephanie she had to get me up and running - and soon. We attended a ladies event called Mug & Muffin - and the speaker was a Christian Blogger - Big Mama. Check out Stephanie's blog to see her comments on the event. I couldn't say it better - so no need to repeat it! Ha!
As I sit here wondering what in the world I have to offer I think of how Stephanie just tells about the everyday events in her life. It's amazing to me that she captures everything on her blog like I do with my photo albums. Speaking of photo ablums, one of my favorite events just took place - National Scrapbook Day.
The crowd was smaller than usual but that didn't prevent us from getting lots of pages done and just having a great time together. You will see that we had quite a group as we posed in Fiesta style. 

No comments:
Post a Comment