My daughter Stephanie has the most wonderful blog! She says that's her way of scrapbooking! Ha! But, I will take whatever I can get - so, more power to her! Because of her blog I decided I wanted to be able to share the Henning events with all our family and friends, so here I am - blogging! Imagine - a 50-something grandmother blogging... this could be fun... but it will never take the place of my scrapbooks!

3 comments:
Hi Jo Ann - glad to hear you started a blog, I subscribed so I can read it. I read some of your daughter's blog too, and that you are going to Disneyworld! I love Disneyland and Disneyworld! If you want any advice on things to do just let me know. :) The kids will have a blast!
Love it! I can't even blog - I am impressed!
Love you!
JoAnn, your blog is really good! Mother told me that you had one and she was so happy that she figured out how to open it. Pretty good for an 83 old, I'd say. Loved the pictures of your Mom's birthday on Stephanie's Blog. She looks wonderful! Give her a hug for me!!
Love You!
Post a Comment