I admit it. I'm a dog lover. Our dog, Ditto, is an exceptional pet. He has been perfect from the day we bought him off the back of a pickup truck! He is so much fun - and he rules the house! Everyday we both head off to work and poor Ditto is stuck home all alone. I wonder what goes through his little noggin when we say our goodbye's head out the door and head for our cars. Just the other day as we went out the front door, we heard our "non-barking" dog proceed to bark! What's that all about? Well, we had left the blinds down in the dining room window where he sits and watches the outside world! So, back inside we went to open the blinds and make the little pup happy!

3 comments:
Oh mom!!! I'm so proud. You have no idea... Don't worry, Stac and I will get busy on your look for the blog. I'm just so happy that you've actually posted something!!!
yeey!!!! what a cute pic of ditto and dave!! love it
I miss Ditto! He is a sweetie. :)
Post a Comment