Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

My Mother and I decided to celebrate Mother's Day a bit early! Last Saturday we went out to get our hair cut and ended up shopping - my favorite pasttime just behind scrapbooking! We found new purses and shoes. Mother loves shoes. And purses... it took us a little over an hour to decide just exactly what we wanted, but mom ended up with a new purse and two pairs of shoes! Then Friday after I got off work I decided it was time for some summer clothes for mom. I really can't get her out to shop for clothes. She simply refuses... I really miss that. We used to go out all the time and try on clothes. All types and styles. I would bring her things to try on and she would insist I try on some WILD thing. But now, I find the clothes and take them to her. At home she loves to do the style show thing. She tries on all the clothes and then models them for Casey. He always tells her how beautiful she is - "what a doll" he says. She likes that. I miss the relationship my mom and I had in the past, but am thankful for the one we have now. She is always happy and easy to please... I love you Mom!


1 comment:

Kaye said...

Great pictures :) Thanks for sharing.

And happy Mother's Day!

--Kaye