A lot has happened in this past year. Elizabeth has become a caregiver, Suzi has cancer, I'm working full time and Margie is recovering from a tumor behind her eye.This is Suzi today. She is battling cancer. She is a fighter and I pray a survivor. We are lifting her up everyday, asking God for her healing. She has such a sweet spirit and a love of people and a deep love of the Lord. Whether He heals her here on earth or in heaven, we know that He is going to be with her all the days ahead.
Suzi goes home on Friday, after being in the hospital, RIOSA and Regent Care rehab since July 8. She is looking forward to this new adventure, but a little scared at the same time. She will have to do alot for herself and that will require some adjustment. Please continue to pray for her as she continues to heal and get back to living her normal life. And pray for Elizabeth as she continues to care for Suzi and help her dad care for Becky (her mom) who has been in rehab since May of last year.

We love you, Suzi, and are praying for you! Keep smiling - you are such an inspiration to us all.


1 comment:
Hi Jo Ann - Please tell Tracy I said hello! I miss cropping with you all, but I'm glad to hear you still crop once a month. I'm so sorry to hear your friend Suzi has cancer. I remember Suzi from some of the Saturday crops, she worked at USAA I think? I definitely remember her from those crops as a very friendly person. I'm glad you are blogging again!
Post a Comment