Thursday, October 22, 2009

What's for dinner???

Seems like that is the question of the day! What's for dinner? Where are we going to eat? Do you know what you're cooking? Thank goodness for my friends who have such wonderful recipes to share - my daughter is always posting an easy recipe that her family likes. (Click on Live, Laugh, Love) And my friend Carolyn (click on Cooking with Carolyn) - well, she is the master at cooking, so I can get some awesome ideas from her.

But...

I actually have one of my own! And it was quite a hit this evening. David was hungry! He only had 30 minutes for lunch and the crackers and Dr. Pepper (diet of course) he had just didn't do the trick. I promised him a great meal this evening and this is what he got!


Chicken Casserole (oh my - Stephanie will have to rename it if Joey eats it...)

Here's the recipe - Quick and EASY

Chicken Casserole

2 cups diced chicken (I use the canned chicken I get at Sam's)
1 can of cream of whatever soup
2 cups of stove top dressing

Place chicken in greased casserole dish. Spread soup over the chicken. Top with the dressing.

Bake at 325 for 25 minutes!

You can substitute turkey for the chicken (which is a great idea for the holiday season when you have leftover turkey!)

It was a real hit at my house, for both David and me - easy and fast - only 3 ingredients! Love it!


2 comments:

KK said...

Looks good, I had cereal for dinner!

THE Stephanie said...

That looks so good, Mom!!! And super easy!!! I'm totally trying that, all I'll do is rename it to Chicken and Stuffing, silly!

Thanks, mom! Love you!!