What do soccer and buttermilk pie have in common?
They are both winners in our family!
Taylor has had so much fun playing soccer and we have enjoyed watching him learn this sport. This past weekend was the final game of the season and it was so much fun watching Taylor run after the ball and give it a good kick! The team even made some goals! I hope he decides to play again - he could be a natural...
Now, about that Buttermilk Pie...
My family loves Buttermilk Pie. I have had this recipe for at least 30 years - got it from a dear friend in Amarillo while I was working at Panhandle Savings & Loan. Janice Turley shared this family favorite with me and I have been making it ever since. The recipe makes 3 pies (thank goodness, because if it only made one, I would be cooking one a day until the holidays were over!) This is the result of the first one out of the oven on Monday night.
Interested in the recipe? Just give me a hollar and I'll share it with you.
From our family to yours - we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving -
shared with family and friends!

1 comment:
Oooh yes please share your recipe!
That looks yummy!
Hugs and Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Post a Comment