Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Rest of the Story...

Being with my kids on Mother's Day is the best. Jason agreed to grill the burgers and hot dogs for everyone. Stephanie, Allison & I were the lucky ones - being the mother's - and got to sit back and relax while the guys took over. Jason had cleaned the house (Allison says "thank you") and gotten the food together for all of us. I have the best kids on the planet! What a lucky mother I am... see the great looking kids???


Of course, it would help if Jason could find it in his heart to smile for me. He claims he is smiling... yeah, right...
Notice that Stephanie and I look pretty good - smiling and all - ready for the photo of Mom and her kids.. but no.. Jason can't get his act together! Where is that smile??? Okay, we give up... it's just too much work trying to get this picture taken!

2 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Well at least you and I look good in MOST of the pics... you could have left out that one... Oh well, we can't fabulous all the time, right?

Staci Loalbo said...

I just love this family!!! you guys ARE fabulous!!! AWWW as much as jay and i fought (cause you know he's ALWAYS right)i sure do miss em!!! very very cute pics!! happy belated mommy day!!