
I used to love to blog. I loved sharing my pictures with family & friends and just letting everyone know what was going on in my busy life. That is over. Definately OVER. I'm depressed and fed up with this stupid blog thing. I can't add pictures, I can't comment on other blogs, I can't communicate with anyone!!! I'm so computer illerate that it's not even funny. Why, I ask, do I get these crazy "error" messages? What have I done to deserve this? I want to go to sleep and wake up with it all fixed and better...
Surely, there is someone out there that can make it better... or is anyone else experiencing this? Please tell me I'm not alone in this... I definately need help...
Stephanie??? Allison??? Someone with computer skills - just give me a hand... I'll be 4ever grateful!

3 comments:
Don't give up! Call me the next time you get an error message and we'll figure it out!
I just added pic logged in as you.
~Steph
Steph can fix anything!!!
Post a Comment