Thursday, August 13, 2009

How Many Hours Does It Take To Get To Port A...

If you are going with the girls - I would say about 9... We stopped at Sisters in Floresville... my oh my. Several hours later we were on the way to Port A. I guess I should have used my GPS - because we made several wrong turns and finally ended up at the ferry with a 45 minute wait! So... we back-tracked and ate dinner at a place on the bay. Remind me to tell you about the coconut shrimp... not good!


JoAnn, Stanton, Cindy & Carolyn

I decided that I needed by bangs cut - so Carolyn made it happen!


We had a nice little pool to relax in. Leave it to Stanton to play around...


The trip was great and we really had fun relaxing and just catching up with each other. We could do this again - but not in the summer - it's too hot, even with the beach and pool - and I just can't handle those 45 minute ferry waits...

Until next time...

2 comments:

KK said...

You should have taken an RV :)

Eileen Key said...

You silly girls! Too fun. Glad you had a getaway.