Fortunately after checking with several services we discovered that AT&T has awesome coverage! And they have iPhones! Yippee! Since our old phones (Sprint) wouldn't work with the new coverage (AT&T) both David and I got new phones - and since the price wasn't that much different - we decided to step into the 21st century and get iPhones!

Now my beef is with all my friends with whom I wanted to share my new number... seems like all of (you) them think I have gone out and ADDED a phone!! What's up with that??? I'm sure I said in my email that my NEW number is... so just change your contact information - don't add a new line or change my address. Just the phone number. And yes, we know we could keep the old number, but you know what??? We decided to change to the new number... everyone needs a change every now and then. This is ours...
I know I'll probably get blasted in my comments for this - but so be it - at least you are reading my blog...

2 comments:
Woohoo, you won't know how you lived without it! Your email was very clear, I wasn't confused. Enjoy the new toy :)
Congrats on your iPhone! :)
Post a Comment