These last two weeks have been fun, fun, and more fun! First, we took a short trip to Houston to see my brother and sister-in-law and their family. That is what we love to do best! It's like going to a 5+Star Resort, with the benefit of having fabulous family time! Their house is the resort of all resorts! Great swimming pool, TV/Movie room upstairs, the best cooks in the country (John & Abby) and lots of sunshine and relaxation! Who could ask for more?
(I had some really cool pictures to add here, but I can't get this site to work! Imagine us in the pool enjoying a day in the sun, and John relaxing by the hot tub with a glass of tea in his hand, and a really cute pix of Gigi with Lauren and baby Derek...)
Then, my M&M girl friends and I took to the beach for a weekend trip. Actually, we enjoyed a trip our friend Stanton had won and we made it a girl's weekend at Port A. The condo was perfect, the beach was clean and not too hot and the girl time was the best ever! I almost hate for July to end - we had such a good time. But now it's just that much closer to November... and you all know what happens in November...
(Again, imagine the Condo at the beach and a group shot of us when we stopped at Sisters on the way to Port A, a shot of us in the pool...)Stephanie..... HELP.....
1 comment:
Ha, I'm imaging great pics! Blogger pics have been messing up for me too!
Post a Comment