Monday, October 6, 2008

Queen of the Crop

Yes, that's me! Queen of the Crop. Carla crowned me for completing the most pages (21 pages) in the first 8 hours of the crop I was on a roll! With pictures in my powerlayout box and my tape runner and cutting tools in hand I was blowing smoke! Around midnight I gave it up and went to bed, but returned early the next morning to complete my task! 28 more pages on Saturday morning...

That's when the problem began. I forgot a package of pictures! I had nothing to crop! So, Allison, my daughter-in-law, and I went to Kerrville to get our nails done and look for some scrapbooking supplies... It was a great afternoon for the two of us.

Back at the camp - I sorted through my paper and stickers, organized my bags and had smores after dinner. I packed up early and decided to come home on Sunday morning. It was a great weekend and I did get a lot accomplished - but oh, how much more I could have done if I had only packed that other package of pictures... but to look on the brighter side... I have some scrapbooking to do on Saturday at my CBC crop!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

At least you got to relax a bit. Something you NEVER do. Just look at it as forced relaxation... lol