They won't fill the pool until they actually move in. But I can see us spending many hours in the pool and hot tub in the near future. It will be interesting to see how fast they can get it all completed and ready to move in.
After looking at the house, we went to Chili's for lunch. Then it was to the movies at Silverado. We had planned on seeing "the Women", but after a bad review from some friends (I'm not saying it's bad - I'd still like to make that call on my own) we ended up seeing a great flick "Ghost Town". It was funny romantic comedy - with a twist. If you know Linda, you know her famous laugh - let's just say she used it on more than one occasion - so it really had to be funny! We all highly recommend this movie - so if you need a good laugh (but you might need a tissue or two), you will want to see this one for sure - I even think your hubby's will like it as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment