My last day working at Community Bible Church was very hard. I had been there since January 2007 and thoroughly loved it. But, when God puts things in your life, you need to listen and move on, if that's the call. For me - it was. When I look back on the events prior to this job change, I see God's hand in it from start to finish. I'm going to miss all my friends and co-workers, but I am looking forward to my new start and the opportunity to do new things.
Cindy and Martha are laughing at me because I am taking pictures like crazy! Hello... I want to remember everything about this day - and everyone in it!
Donna worked with me in the Women's area and Judy was just across the hall - weJudy & I both had a LOVE for chocolate... see's smiling because I left those M&M's on her desk... eat them for me...
I ordered the best dessert! It was a Triple Berry something or other. Lemon cake, fresh strawberries and blackberry, raspberry and strawberry filling. Everyone got a taste - but I ate most of it.
Just remember - I'm not leaving CBC! I'm just going down the street to collect a paycheck! I love you guys!

2 comments:
That was sweet of them. And the dessert does, I mean, did look good :)
We miss you already! Have a wonderful 1st day on the job - and call us when you come up for air. We will schedule our first lunch reunion.
Post a Comment